14th Annual Kite Day
Sunday, September 7, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Building A Home Conference
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Shared Living & Adult Family Care Conference
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Fun, Friends, and Family! Pumpkin Open House
Saturday, October 25, 2014, 2 – 4:30 p.m.
Join The Caring Force
Show your support for the human services sector in Massachusetts!
Advocates Music Jam
Third Tuesday Every Month
| Advocates Inc., One Clarks Hill, Suite 305, Framingham, MA 01702
- Text size
Did you know…?
- Advocates has over 1000 employees.
- We have 137 locations in 31 cities and towns across the state.
- Our outpatient, emergency, and community justice programs serve over 12,000 individuals each year.
- Advocates is the largest provider in New England for adults with Prader-Willi Syndrome and the 4th largest in the country.
- We are the largest provider in the state for Deaf adults with disabilities.
- Advocates Framingham Jail Diversion Program has received several recognition awards and is the model replicated by the state.
- Our staff and programs have been acknowledged in recent years for excellence more than 15 times by funders, trade organizations and community groups