Special Needs Planning: Complex Problems, Simple Solutions
February 26th or 27th in Westborough
Advocates Family Alliance Meeting
March 5, 2014 5:30-6:30 pm
Advocates Family Alliance meets the first Wednesday of every month
A Full Life Ahead: What Makes A House A Home
Tuesday, March 4, 2014 from 7 - 9:00 p.m.
Fun, Friends, & Family! Bingo
Saturday, March 15, 2014 from 3 – 5:00 p.m.
Fun, Friends, & Family! Zumba
Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 3 – 5:00 p.m.
Join The Caring Force
Show your support for the human services sector in Massachusetts!
Advocates Music Jam
Third Tuesday Every Month
| Advocates Inc., One Clarks Hill, Suite 305, Framingham, MA 01702
- Text size
Did you know…?
- Advocates has over 1000 employees.
- We have 137 locations in 31 cities and towns across the state.
- Our outpatient, emergency, and community justice programs serve over 12,000 individuals each year.
- Advocates is the largest provider in New England for adults with Prader-Willi Syndrome and the 4th largest in the country.
- We are the largest provider in the state for Deaf adults with disabilities.
- Advocates Framingham Jail Diversion Program has received several recognition awards and is the model replicated by the state.
- Our staff and programs have been acknowledged in recent years for excellence more than 15 times by funders, trade organizations and community groups