Advocates CareGiver Telephone Support
Beginning September 17th, 2014 - Wednesdays from 6:30 - 7:45 p.m.
Open Enrollment for the Autism Waiver Program
Friday, November 7 – Friday, November 21, 2014
A Full Life Ahead - Employment in the Community
Tuesday, November 11 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Fun, Friends, and Family - Bingo
Saturday, December 13th from 2 – 4 p.m.
Step-By-Step Dance Studio's Winter Gala Benefit
Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 6 p.m.
Join The Caring Force
Show your support for the human services sector in Massachusetts!
Advocates Music Jam
Third Tuesday Every Month
| Advocates Inc., One Clarks Hill, Suite 305, Framingham, MA 01702
- Text size
Did you know…?
- Advocates has over 1000 employees.
- We have 137 locations in 31 cities and towns across the state.
- Our outpatient, emergency, and community justice programs serve over 12,000 individuals each year.
- Advocates is the largest provider in New England for adults with Prader-Willi Syndrome and the 4th largest in the country.
- We are the largest provider in the state for Deaf adults with disabilities.
- Advocates Framingham Jail Diversion Program has received several recognition awards and is the model replicated by the state.
- Our staff and programs have been acknowledged in recent years for excellence more than 15 times by funders, trade organizations and community groups