Advocates offers a comprehensive benefits plan to both part and full time employees.
Employees working 20 hours or more are eligible for:
• Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
• 401(k) Plan
• Earned Time (paid time off program)
• Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• Supplemental Benefits
• Credit Union Banking Program
• Citizen's Bank at Work Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Tuition Remission
• Employee Assistance Program
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Medical Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employee Referral Program
• Employee Rewards Program
Employees working 35.5 hours or more are also eligible for:
• Short-term Disability
• Long-term Disability
| Advocates Inc., One Clarks Hill, Suite 305, Framingham, MA 01702
- Text size
Did you know…?
- Advocates has over 1000 employees.
- We have 137 locations in 31 cities and towns across the state.
- Our outpatient, emergency, and community justice programs serve over 12,000 individuals each year.
- Advocates is the largest provider in New England for adults with Prader-Willi Syndrome and the 4th largest in the country.
- We are the largest provider in the state for Deaf adults with disabilities.
- Advocates Framingham Jail Diversion Program has received several recognition awards and is the model replicated by the state.
- Our staff and programs have been acknowledged in recent years for excellence more than 15 times by funders, trade organizations and community groups