Advocates has a new website designed just for families! Please visit www.AdvocatesFamilyServices.org for more information about Advocates family support programs, transition consultation services, supports for your loved one, and family resources and events.
Project AbleProject Able provides culturally competent family support services to Chinese and Vietnamese individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities and their families in the Greater Boston and South Shore areas. Project Able aims to develop each family's capacity to meet the needs of their family member within their own community. Our greatest accomplishment has been our success in overcoming linguistic and cultural barriers in order to help families get the care they need. For more information, download our printable brochure or contact the Project Able Office at 617-988-8132.
| Advocates Inc., One Clarks Hill, Suite 305, Framingham, MA 01702
- Text size
Supporting you, your loved ones, your friends, Your neighbors...
Advocates provides support services for people with:
- Mental illness or co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse
- Intellectual or developmental disabilities or co-occurring mental illness and developmental disability
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Autism and pervasive developmental disabilities
- Acquired or traumatic brain injury
We also provide support services for:
- Deaf adults with mental illness or a developmental disability
- Families who are supporting a family member with a disability
- Elders living in the community who may have a mental illness or substance abuse disorder
- Adults with a mental health diagnosis in jail or re-entering the community
- Youth in transition from foster care
- Individuals and families who are homeless or at risk for homelessness